- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mount Bromo is one of the most active volcanoes in East Java and a popular feat for hikers. On this tour, experience the magic of a Mount Bromo sunrise without having to hike to the summit. Make an early start, arrive at the Penankan viewpoint in time to watch the sunrise over the Mount Bromo National Park, then continue exploring the crater, the ‘Sea of Sand’, and the Savannah Hills. Make a stop at the Rainbow Waterfall (optional) on the way back to your hotel.
Day 1: Surabaya - Cemorolawang
Our driving team will start to pick up guests in Surabaya by morning about 9AM. Journey to Cemorolawang village for 3 hours and stop by in Madakaripura waterfall. Our team will prepare motorbike shuttle and local ranger to let guests explore the waterfall. Walk along dripping gorge of Madakaripura and dip in the pool (prohibited in rainy season). Then continue further to Cemorolawang village and overnight in local hotel
Day 2: Bromo Tour - Surabaya
Early morning 3AM pick up for adventurous ride with 4x4wd toyota jeep will deliver you to to one of the most spectacular sights in the world – sun rise over Mount Bromo. After sunrise and making your way to the temple, crater , and climbing to the rim of smoking Mount Bromo; you will continue back to cemorolawang village for late breakfast in hotel. Check out and complete the journey back to Surabaya.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
Drone FootageHave a memorable experience with our drone rental package: – Rental of Drone equipment and DSLR. – Drone controlled and shot by trained staff. (No need prior experience on how to use a drone for the customer. Just point and we will shoot it for you) – Video of 1-3 mins will be edited and send to you within 10 working days after completion of tour.
- English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking guide.
- All transportation fees by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel/Train Station/Airport pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Water & Refreshments
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax.
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at $15 USD for round trip.
- Entrance Fees
Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park (Estimated at SGD $25 USD)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)PaxPrice
- Warm jacket, head cover, good mask (eg. N95), good-grip shoes. Temperatures range from 8 – 22 degress Celcius from 2am – 10am in the mountains.
- Socks and gloves (on sale by villagers at the mountains, subject to availability)
- Sunblock (if needed), torch light and raincoat. (just in case)
You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Upon confirmation, we will send you an email with the contact to tie up with for your trip.
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum age of travel is 3 years old.
- Light fitness requirement to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo.
A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made within 36 hours of booking. The 10% online transaction charge is not refundable.